Welcome to LinkHive ("LinkHive," "we," "us" or "our"). We provide a service which allows users to earn a commission for sharing sponsored content through client referral campaigns.
• By using our Service you understand and agree that we are providing a platform for you to share content, to your friends, family on various online platforms.
• Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service ("Users").
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
• We collect the following types of information.
Information you provide us directly:
• Your username, password and e-mail address when you register for an account.
• Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, phone number). This information allows us to contact you in the case of any specific campaigns or account queries.
• Communications between you and LinkHive. For example, we may send you Campaign related emails
• We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit and share content on, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
• Cookies and similar technologies:
Log file information:
• Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device.
• When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
• When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more "device identifiers." Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device's operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by LinkHive.
• A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the Service and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
• Metadata is usually technical data that is associated with User Content. For example, Metadata can describe how, when and by whom a piece of User Content was collected and how that content is formatted.
• Users can add or may have Metadata added to their User Content including a hashtag (e.g., to mark keywords when you share content), geotag (e.g., to mark your location to a post), or other data.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
• help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
• remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
• provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
• provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
• develop and test new products and features
• monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
• diagnose or fix technology problems
• automatically update the LinkHive application on your device
• LinkHive or other Users may run contests, special offers or other events or activities ("Events") on the Service. If you do not want to participate in an Event, do not use the particular Metadata (i.e. hashtag or geotag) associated with that Event.
3. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside LinkHive (or the group of companies of which LinkHive is a part) without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
4. HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Storage and Processing:
• Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the UK or any other country in which LinkHive, its Affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities.
• LinkHive, its Affiliates, or Service Providers may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
• We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, LinkHive cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to LinkHive or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
• Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and LinkHive, at all times. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services you connect to LinkHive make to their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
5. YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
• Your account information and profile/privacy settings:
• Update your account at any time by logging in and changing your account settings.
• Unsubscribe from email communications from us by clicking on the "unsubscribe link" provided in such communications. As noted above, you may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
How long we keep your User Content:
• Following termination or deactivation of your account, LinkHive, its Affiliates, or its Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
6. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
LinkHive does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
7. OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
8. HOW TO CONTACT US ABOUT A DECEASED USER
In the event of the death of an LinkHive User, please contact us. We will usually conduct our communication via email; should we require any other information, we will contact you at the email address you have provided in your request.
9. HOW TO CONTACT US