ARBITRATION NOTICE: EXCEPT IF YOU OPT-OUT AND EXCEPT FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DISPUTES DESCRIBED IN THE ARBITRATION SECTION BELOW, YOU AGREE THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND LINKHIVE WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION.
1.Unless stated otherwise you agree not to post any violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
2.You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, LINKHIVE prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to LINKHIVE upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
3.You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other LINKHIVE users.
4.You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
5.You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations.
6.You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or LINKHIVE.
7.You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any LINKHIVE page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service or your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you. You can deactivate your LINKHIVE account by contacting us at Help@LINKHIVE.co.uk. If we terminate your access to the Service, your pending commissions and all other data will no longer be accessible through your account.
4. We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
6. You are solely responsible for the content you share via the LINKHIVE platform, whether online or offline. You agree that LINKHIVE is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user.
7. There will be links from the Service, or from communications you receive from the Service, to third-party web sites or features. There will also be affiliate links to third-party web sites behind your unique tracking URLs used when you share content via the service. The Service includes a feature that enables you to share Content from the Service or with a third parties, which may be publicly posted on that third party's service or application. Using this functionality requires you to login to your account via LINKHIVE (on the third-party service) and you do so at your own risk. LINKHIVE does not control any of these third-party web services or any of their content. You expressly acknowledge and agree that LINKHIVE is in no way responsible or liable for any such third-party services or features. YOUR CORRESPONDENCE AND BUSINESS DEALINGS WITH THIRD PARTIES FOUND THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE SOLELY BETWEEN YOU AND THE THIRD PARTY. You choose, at your sole and absolute discretion and risk, to use applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party service (each, an "Application") and such Application may interact with, connect to or gather and/or pull information from and to your Service profile. By using such Applications, you acknowledge and agree to the following: (i) if you use an Application to share information, you are consenting to information about your profile on the Service being shared; (ii) your use of an Application may cause personally identifying information to be publicly disclosed and/or associated with you, even if LINKHIVE has not itself provided such information; and (iii) your use of an Application is at your own option and risk, and you will hold the LINKHIVE Parties (defined below) harmless for activity related to the Application.
8. You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of the Service.
9. We prohibit crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise accessing any content on the Service via automated means without LINKHIVE’s consent.
1. Programme Details:
a. Commission will be paid on all products on the LINKHIVE website only including VAT and excluding post and package
b. Commission is only payable on valid online orders that are not cancelled or returned and which comply with LINKHIVE Terms and Conditions
c. Introductory commission is 10% for the 1st month and 8% thereafter
d. Cookie Period: 30 days unless stated otherwise
e. Affiliate sales will be de-duped against all digital marketing channels (PPC and Display)
2. Permitted promotion methods (The following methods are allowed):
a. Social Sharing (social media, SMS, MMS etc)
c. Forum post
d. Content sites
e. Incentive sites
3. Campaign terms Terms:
a. You agree not to put the LINKHIVE into Frames or use masked URLS
b. You agree not to include links or banners in any form of email or newsletter without prior consent.
c. You agree not to use LINKHIVE banners or links as pop ups or pop unders to your site
d. You agree to send LINKHIVE the copy you plan to use in any solus emails prior to sending - these can only be sent once they have been approved
e .Following the IAB updated Code of Conduct for Voucher Code usage by publishers, publishers on the LINKHIVE affiliate program should only use and monetise voucher codes with LINKHIVE’s permission via Omnicom Affiliates. This includes user generated content, which cannot be monetised without the relevant permissions. Any publisher found breaking this rule may face suspension form the programme and commissions declined.
4. Affiliate Approval
a. Affiliate approval is manual so please do allow time for your sites to be checked and verified
5. Voucher codes:
a. Vouchers can only be redeemed once within the expiry date
b. Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
c. Vouchers are redeemable online on LINKHIVE site
d. LINKHIVE reserves the right to cancel a voucher at any time
e. Vouchers has no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash
6. PPC Terms
a. No PPC activity is allowed on the programme
Affiliates must agree not to perform any of these activities: ‘Cookie Surfing’, ‘Cookie dropping’, ‘Spyware’ or ‘Parasiteware’ practices or ‘Forced clicks’. Any affiliate found infringing on these terms will be contacted by the LINKHIVE affiliate team and may potentially have their commissions declined and face suspension from the programme.
Social influencers ambassador terms
Through our ambassador program influencers can earn an ongoing commission from any peers the recommend to the platform.
a. You must have or be willing to set up a LinkHive account. Click here to sign up or login
b. Must believe in adding value to social media content and that influencers that create quality content should be rewarded for it.
2.What does being an ambassador partner entail?
a. Be the voice for LinkHive within your community
b. Spread the word and share the brand message to encourage new sign ups
c. Provide feedback to our marketing team. Our feedback will help us build the product
d. Give feedback on our product and new features
e. Post frequency: 2 per quarter.
3.What countries is the programme availble in?
a. LinkHive is currently available across the United Kingdom.
b. The programme will be available in other countries soon.
4.How much do I get paid
a. You will be paid a 5% commission based on the money earned by each influencer you encourage to sign up. For example, if you encourage 100 new sign ups we will pay you a 5% commission based on what they earn.
b. The commission you receive from each new sign up will remain on going for 18 months per user.
1. LINKHIVE does not claim ownership of any Content that you post through the Service.
2. Some of the Service is supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that LINKHIVE may place such advertising and promotions on the Service or on or in conjunction with your shared Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
3. You acknowledge that we may not always identify paid services, sponsored content, or commercial communications as such.
5. The Service contains content owned or licensed by LINKHIVE. LINKHIVE Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and, as between you and LINKHIVE, LINKHIVE owns and retains all rights in the LINKHIVE Content and the Service. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the LINKHIVE Content and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the LINKHIVE Content.
6. The LINKHIVE name and logo are trademarks of LINKHIVE, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of LINKHIVE. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of LINKHIVE, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from LINKHIVE.
7. Although it is LINKHIVE's intention for the Service to be available as much as possible, there will be occasions when the Service may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. Also, LINKHIVE reserves the right to remove any Campaigns early from the Service for any reason, without prior notice.
9. It is LINKHIVE's policy not to accept or consider content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials other than those we have specifically requested and to which certain specific terms, conditions and requirements may apply. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed or are developing independently. Accordingly, LINKHIVE does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas, and takes no responsibility for any materials or ideas so transmitted. If, despite our policy, you choose to send us content, information, ideas, suggestions, or other materials, you further agree that LINKHIVE is free to use any such content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials, for any purposes whatsoever, including, without limitation, developing and marketing products and services, without any liability or payment of any kind to you.
Limitation of Liability; Waiver
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE LINKHIVE PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, ECONOMIC, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES) THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO: (A) THE SERVICE; (B) YOUR CONTENT; (C) LINKHIVE CONTENT (D) YOUR USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE; (E) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH AN INVESTIGATION BY THE LINKHIVE PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES REGARDING YOUR OR ANY OTHER PARTY'S USE OF THE SERVICE; (F) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERS; (G) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SERVICE'S OPERATION; OR (H) ANY DAMAGE TO ANY USER'S COMPUTER, MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER EQUIPMENT OR TECHNOLOGY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE FROM ANY SECURITY BREACH OR FROM ANY VIRUS, BUGS, TAMPERING, FRAUD, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER LINE OR NETWORK FAILURE OR ANY OTHER TECHNICAL OR OTHER MALFUNCTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR EVEN IF THE LINKHIVE PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, OR THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF THE SERVICE). IN NO EVENT WILL THE LINKHIVE PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY. IN NO EVENT WILL THE LINKHIVE PARTIES TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR CAUSES OR ACTION EXCEED ONE HUNDRED GBP (BRITISH POUNDS) (£100.00).
YOU AGREE THAT IN THE EVENT YOU INCUR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURIES THAT ARISE OUT OF LINKHIVE'S ACTS OR OMISSIONS, THE DAMAGES, IF ANY, CAUSED TO YOU ARE NOT IRREPARABLE OR SUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION PREVENTING ANY EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, SERVICE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE LINKHIVE PARTIES, AND YOU WILL HAVE NO RIGHTS TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, ADVERTISING, EXHIBITION OR EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE LINKHIVE PARTIES.
LINKHIVE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
Time Limitation on Claims
You agree that any claim you may have arising out of or related to your relationship with LINKHIVE must be filed within one year after such claim arose; otherwise, your claim is permanently barred.
The information provided within the Service is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject LINKHIVE to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Service or any portion of the Service, to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any content, program, product, service or other feature that LINKHIVE provides.
Software related to or made available by the Service may be subject to United Kingdom export controls. Thus, no software from the Service may be downloaded, exported or re-exported: (a) into (or to a national or resident of) any country to which the United Kingdom has embargoed goods; or (b) to anyone on the U.K. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.K. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading any software related to the Service, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of, any such country or on any such list.